T&G Wide Plank Knotty Pine Cabin or Farmhouse Flooring
5" face width $ 2.15 /sqft
6-3/4" face width $ 2.15 /sqft
* Lengths 3' to 16' shipped locally
* Lengths 3' to 8' shipped nationwide
* Beautiful solid pine floors
* Mountain cabin, farmhouse or rustic feel
* Not engineered, veneered or laminated
* Made from kiln dried tight knot pine
* 11/16" Thick wide plank pine
* 5-1/4" Wide (5" face width + 1/4" T&G)
* 7" Wide (6-3/4" face width + 1/4" T&G)
* Sold unfinished
* Made in U.S.A.
* Direct from manufacturer pricing
* Some star checked knots and other minor defects may be filled after installation or left natural.
What is Ponderosa Pine?
Pinus ponderosa, commonly known as the ponderosa pine, bull pine, blackjack pine, or western yellow-pine, is a very large pine tree species of variable habitat native to the western United States and Canada. The National Register of Big Trees lists a Ponderosa Pine that is 235 ft tall and 324 in in circumference.
Interior applications are usually limited to doors, windows, moldings, wall paneling and furniture. Ponderosa Pine has a low Janka rating. It will dent and show wear quickly when used for flooring. That look however is common to mountain cabins and some old farm houses, where anything but rustic may look out of place.
Note: Occasionally we may substitute Idaho White Pine Pinus Monticola. If you are concerned about which species we are running please ask.